Indications for use
- May help to maintain emotional wellbeing.
- May help to elevate mood and relieve the blues.
- May support healthy mood, behaviour and function.
- SAMe is an important biological agent in the body and participates in over 40 essential biochemical reactions.
- SAMe increases serotonin turnover, elevates dopamine and reduces norepinephrine levels – important for mood regulation.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 assist in the production of SAMe in the body.
- Omega 3 fatty acids including DHA, directly affect mood and behaviour and promote normal metabolism of neurotransmitters.
Directions for use
Take one to two capsules daily on an empty stomach or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who are suffering from or prone to suffering from feeling blue or symptoms of low mood.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Use of high dose fish oil supplements should be stopped at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Concomitant use of SAMe and antidepressant medications may lead to a increased risk of adverse effects.
- Concomitant use of fish oil supplements and warfarin or other medications (including aspirin) that affect blood clotting may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
|Ademetionine disulfate tosylate
| Equivalent (S)-S-adenosylmethionine
| Equivalent pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Fish oil – natural
| Equivalent eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
| Equivalent docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)