Login or register to view and purchase these bioceutical practitioner product prices. Registration takes only a MINUTE. Then you can immediately login to continue viewing and shopping for your bioceutical products.Our registration process includes a couple of online consult questions for assessment by our naturopath for your safety before your products are dispatched.
SPECIAL $25.95 WHILE STOCKS LAST
$8.35 shipping on all orders regardless of size. 24 Hour Shipping.
Any issues or questions regarding your products or placing your order. Click here to email Leanne or ph 0402 356 548
Folinic acid is an alternative form of folic acid that bypasses some of the steps in the conversion of folic acid to the active form, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF).
Folinic acid supports healthy methylation pathways, homocysteine metabolism, DNA replication and foetal development.
- Supports healthy methylation pathways in the body.
- Supports healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Involved in the synthesis of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe).
- Helps form red blood cells.
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Helps support cognitive health, with healthy neural development, growth and repair.
- Involved in growth and cellular replication, and contributes to normal growth of the foetus.
- Vegetarian friendly.
Each capsule contains:
Calcium folinate (activated vitamin B9) 540mcg
equiv. folinic acid 500 mcg
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Use of folate supplements may mask a B12 deficiency state. It is recommended that patients be screened for vitamin B12 deficiency alongside folate levels.
Doses above 1000mcg per day should also be avoided to prevent precipitation or exacerbation of neuropathy related to vitamin B12 deficiency.
Folic acid can have direct convulsant activity in some people, potentially worsening seizure control in epileptic patients.